Sunday, January 11, 2009

My First Ten Days of 2009

So.....I've been having trouble with blogger and wasn't able to get this blog up and running as soon as I wanted, but I will be posting a picture a day this year to give you a peek into my life! Here are the first ten days!


January 1: Who doesn't love a tiki man and a luau for New Year's?


January 2: A train ride through Lahaina (to celebrate the Rebels winning the Cotton Bowl of course!)


January 3: How awesome is my God!?!?!?



January 4
: A sad farewell to palm trees and beaches.


January 5: A day in the airport. Gotta love a nap!


January 6: Girls just want to cheer for their boys!


January 7: Guitar Hero with Bud. What could be a finer way to celebrate friends?


January 8: I didn't feel anywhere near as good as these Froot Loops look.


January 9: Move-in Day. Oh No!!!


January 10: All settled!

No comments:

Post a Comment